top of page

Other Florida Personal

Insurance Solutions

At Excellence Insurance, we can insure more than your auto and home. We work with multiple carriers to be able to provide the most competitive rates in Florida for Renters Insurance, CondominiumUnits Owners, Flood Insurance, Boat Insurance, Motorcycle Insurance, RV Insurance, Umbrella Insurance, Personal Liability Insurance, Fine Arts & Collectibles Insurance and more. Talk to our agent about your needs and we will find the right policy for you. 

As an independent insurance agent in Florida, we can provide you coverage on more than your car and home.

Request A Quote Today

You are a few minutes away from a free complimentary Florida insurance quote. Fill out the form to get started.

Success! Message received.

Renters Insurance

If you rent a home or an apartment, you need renters insurance. Do not assume that your landlord’s property insurance provides any coverage for your belongings inside of your rental unit. It doesn’t! 


Renters insurance provides coverage for lost, damaged or stolen personal possessions. It also provides liability protection for injuries to other parties that occur in your rented home or apartment.

Condominium Units Owners

Our team of insurance professionals are equipped to meet your associations insurance placement, loss control and risk management needs.


Through our knowledge relating to insurance responsibilities between the association and unit owners and our vast experience and specialization of assisting condominium associations which extend throughout the state of Florida, we have the capability to meet your associations specific needs.


Did you know that your homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage? Insurance against flood must be obtained separately. A flood insurance policy also reimburses you for the work that you and other family members did to sandbag your homes, move furniture and remove debris.


Boat Insurance can cover damage to your boat, motor, trailer, and personal effects in the boat. Available coverage includes liability, medical payments, injury to a water skier and damage to the boat itself, sometimes called hull coverage. Even though boat insurance premiums are low, shopping your rate can sometimes save a substantial amount.


Motorcycle insurance works like car insurance. You will have protection for covered liability and property damage losses up to the limits of your policy, subject to a deductible. But your automobile policies will not cover your motorcycle—you need separate motorcycle insurance that is customized to the kind of bike you have and how often you ride it. 

RV & Travel Trailers

Are you getting ready to hit the open road in your RV or camper? Before you go, make sure you have appropriate insurance. Florida recreational vehicle insurance is necessary to protect you when you are traveling in your motor home, camper or motor coach. You can also get additional coverage for your personal property that you keep on board the vehicle, as well as other equipment and accessories.


Personal umbrella insurance provides extra personal liability coverage that helps protect you from major claims and lawsuits beyond the limits of your homeowners, renters, and auto policies as well as beyond the limits of policies covering your motorcycle, motorhome, and boat. 

Personal Liability

Personal liability insurance protects your assets if you injure another person or damage someone else's property. Personal liability insurance can be purchased as part of a package policy (such as a homeowners or automobile insurance policy) or as a separate policy (such as a personal umbrella liability policy).

Fine Arts & Collectibles

Whether you need protection for valuable jewelry, fine art or collectibles the proper solution is a Personal Articles Policy. Home, condo and renters policies offer little to no coverage for these important items. A personal articles policy can be used to insure one valuable item or an entire schedule of jewelry, art and/or collectibles

bottom of page